Tuesday, March 11, 2014

My Job Title is Not Business Analyst, But Am I One?


I am often amazed in conversations with others when they think that business analysis only covers the business systems analyst role that works on information technology projects to deliver software solutions to the business.  Business analysis is a whole lot more than that one role.  It is a range of business services to drive better business outcomes.  Read more about what I mean when I say:

"IT Business Analyst is to Business Analysis
                                                                                                            As

                                                                                                Scrum is to Agile"

Read more about the many business services under the umbrella of business analysis…Read thewhole article on BATimes

No comments:

Post a Comment