Presented by Kevin Klinemeier
Date/Time: Wednesday, May 21, 2014; 3:00 – 4:00 pm EDT
The reality is, big data capabilities are very real, and they offer very real rewards for those who know what they're doing. In this one-hour web seminar, data guru and veteran enterprise consultant Darrel Raynor will get past the obvious buzzwords and into the practical promise offered by big data. We will touch on:
- Business Applications - Tying Business Needs to the Application Functionality
- Health Sciences – Ensuring compliance with FDA CFR 21 regulations. Linking URS, FRS, etc.
- Product Development – Tying Product Features to Market Requirements
- Manufacturing – Tying Requirements to Design to Technical Specifications
- What is traceability? What is a traceability matrix? Traceability in practice.
- What are leaf nodes? What are orphan nodes?
- How to perform Gap Analysis? How to perform Impact Analysis?
Presented by Bob Galen CSC, CSPO, Principal Agile Evangelist at Velocity Partners
· Learn what are the key challenges with increasing the adoption of collaboration software.
· Understand why an integrated strategy for collaboration and content management may help adoption and drive business value.
Date/Time: Wednesday, May 28, 2014; 1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
Register: IBM Webinar Registration
Presented by Darrel Raynor, Founder and Managing Director of www.dataanalysis.com and Chris Knotts PMP, ASPE Training
In this one-hour web seminar, expert data guru and project turnaround veteran Darrel Raynor presents the top five data-related skills every project professional should be adopting. We will cover: